No. of positions – 1
Principle Roles and Responsibilities:
• Hospital pharmacy management including inventory management.
• Perform all other pharmaceutical technologists’ primary responsibilities of Dispensing medications, Compounding, and patient medication counseling.
• Lead Pharmacy staff in Quality of care Assurance, to promote elimination of patient management gaps.
• Preparation and presentation of pharmacy performance reports.
• P.P.B. Enrolled and Licensed Pharmaceutical technologist trained at a recognized Medical College.
• Minimum three years experience in a busy health facility.
• Appreciable knowledge and experience in the management of inpatient, outpatient/walk-in and refill prescriptions.
• Excellent Pharmaceutical knowledge in clinical pharmacy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability and willingness to learn in a multi-disciplinary setup.
• Competitive Remuneration package