No. of positions – 1
Principle Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform all Radiographer/Sonographer primary responsibilities of attending to patients, their relatives and other stakeholders.
• Registered Radiographer/Sonographer trained at a recognized Medical College
• Minimum two years’ experience in a busy health facility
• Excellent knowledge in Imaging and accurate reporting
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability and willingness to learn in a multi-disciplinary set up.
• Competitive Remuneration package