No. of positions –1
Principle Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform all other COHO primary responsibilities of attending to patients, their relatives and other stakeholders.
• Registered Community Oral Health Officer trained at a recognized Medical College
• Minimum two years’ experience in a busy health facility.
• Appreciable knowledge and experience in management of corporate clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability and willingness to learn in a multi-disciplinary set up.
• Competitive Remuneration package